[Middlegen-user] Problem to produce Form*Action.java file
Joseph Berdat
2003-09-09 07:51:09 UTC
I have modified the form.vm file to match my needs and I regenerate the
Strut-Plugin (I'm sure there's is not bug in the vm file.).

When I try to generate all my struts action file, I receive the
following message.

--JAR entry middlegen/plugins/struts/insert-action.vm not found in
P:\Dev\src\MiddlegenBuild\middlegen-struts-plugin-2.0-b2-dev.jar

And, I didn't made any changes on insert-action.vm file?

In my gen-src folder I have two files (Form*.java and Insert*Action.java
) generated but they are empty.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks...
Eivind Waaler
2003-09-09 21:09:25 UTC
What version of Middlegen are you using? Some cvs version i guess?

Have you only made changes to the form.vm file, no other files?

Have you checked that you actually have the missing vm file in the jar
file?

You could possibly try to get a different version from cvs, copy your
changed form.vm file into this and build the Middlegen jar files.. Just to
make sure it's only the form.vm file that is different.

.eivind
Thanks...
Russell Simpkins
2003-09-09 21:14:37 UTC
Did you look in
P:\Dev\src\MiddlegenBuild\middlegen-struts-plugin-2.0-b2-dev.jar for
middlegen/plugins/struts/insert-action.vm. Is it there?

Thanks...
Joseph Berdat
2003-09-10 04:39:57 UTC
Finally I get a different version from CVS a now it's working well.
Thanks for your help