[Middlegen-user] Maven Repository
l***@ikke.net
2005-01-17 11:05:27 UTC
Hi All,

Is there a Maven repository available where the latest Middlegen can be
downloaden including snapshot builds?

If not, is there need for this? I would not mind setting it up :)

Wouter
l***@ikke.net
2005-01-17 11:12:06 UTC
Post by l***@ikke.net
Hi All,
Is there a Maven repository available where the latest Middlegen can be
downloaden including snapshot builds?
If not, is there need for this? I would not mind setting it up :)
Let me refine this query:
Is there a 'browsable' maven repo for middlegen available. The
http://boss.bekk.no/maven/ repo is not browsable so there is no way to see
which versions are available.

Regards, Wouter
Eivind Waaler
2005-01-19 06:06:18 UTC
Ibiblio has the browsable version. The one at boss.bekk.no was temporarily
while waiting for ibilio to update with the 2.1 version.
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/middlegen/

.eivind