[Middlegen-user] How to generate the Hibernate DAOs and the mapping files to different directories
Vahan Harput
2005-04-09 06:22:54 UTC
I am using the Hibernate plugin to generate the mapping files and the
DAOs. The problem is that they are generated to the same directory. I
however would like them to be in different directories.

Any ideas how to accomplish this??

Regards,

===================
Vahan Harput
***@chello.at
===================
Andrew Mallabar
2005-04-09 11:45:07 UTC
Vahan,

I also had this problem, the only way round it I have found is to manually
change the output destination in the middlegen-build.xml file and re-run
it through ANT.

Mal
Post by Vahan Harput
I am using the Hibernate plugin to generate the mapping files and the
DAOs. The problem is that they are generated to the same directory. I
however would like them to be in different directories.
Any ideas how to accomplish this??
Regards,
Mal
(Andrew Mallabar)