[Middlegen-user] orion
Grant Marblestone
2002-04-16 12:09:11 UTC
HOwdy,

I know this is a little strange becuase its not a popular app server,
but does middlegen have orion support? OR is it in the planning?

Thanks,

Grant
a***@netcom.no
2002-04-16 13:15:15 UTC
I'm not personally planning to support anything else than JBoss and
WebLogic, since I don't have time to install (and learn) a lot of app
servers, and therefore I can't test what I do.

I'll rely on the community to add support for other app servers (it's
only a matter of adding @myfavouriteappserver:blabla tags to the .j
template files).

Aslak