[Middlegen-user] Using middlegen with an Oracle view
Roger
2006-07-14 18:24:56 UTC
Can I use middlegen to create an hbm.xml from an Oracle view?

Middlegen is giving me an error when I put the view name in the table
param of the ant task.
Not sure why it sees a view different from a table.

thanks

Roger
Mykel Alvis
2006-07-14 19:18:36 UTC
Did you try includeViews="true" ?
Post by Roger
Can I use middlegen to create an hbm.xml from an Oracle view?
Middlegen is giving me an error when I put the view name in the table
param of the ant task.
Not sure why it sees a view different from a table.
thanks
Roger
Never wear anything that panics the cat. -- P. J. O'Rourke