[Middlegen-user] Re: AW: [Xdoclet-user] Error Message "Tried to set 30th parameter"
a***@netcom.no
2002-04-09 05:52:04 UTC
Well, it wasn't Andreas who wrote the code. -It was Middlegen. I'm
afraid it isn't that smart yet. Middlegen should definitely have a way
to decide whether or not a field should occur in an ejbCreate method.
I'll add it as a feature request.

(this thread was moved from xdoclet-user to middlegen-user)

Aslak

2002-04-09 06:03:03 UTC
We need every mandantory field from database as parameter in
constructor. The optional fields should not appear and will be set using
the "setters".

thanks,

Andreas Langmann