[Middlegen-user] xdoclet 1.2
Ben Litchfield
2003-12-20 20:29:02 UTC
So can we use middlegen with the latest xdoclet 1.2 release if we are
using value objects??

Ben
Eivind Waaler
2003-12-21 16:00:02 UTC
As far as i remember, the value object stuff should work with the latest
version of xdoclet. We made some custom changes to the entityfacade stuff
to make it work, not sure about the status of this on xdoclet.

Let us know if you have problems using the latest version.

.eivind