[Middlegen-user] Additional Weblogic settings?
Leslie Hughes
2004-08-09 23:59:03 UTC

I was wondering about support for additional weblogic/xdoclet tags, in
particular setting the concurrency strategy?

http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/tags/bea-tags.html
<http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/tags/bea-tags.html>
http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/ejb/entity.html#1168097
<http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/ejb/entity.html#1168097>

I found a few emails from last year - does anyone know if a patch was
submitted?
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3571935
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3571935>

I can make some changes to entity-cmp-20.vm to add in the tags I need, but
before I do, I was wondering if this has already been done in CVS -
unfortunately I can't access CVS thru our firewall :-(

Thanks

Les
Eivind Waaler
2004-08-12 07:22:06 UTC
Hi, you can view the latest template here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/middlegen/middlegen/plugins/entitybean/src/middlegen/plugins/entitybean/entity-cmp-20.vm?view=markup

I doubt the changes you're talking about have been added, can't remember
adding much weblogic stuff since last release.

If you make your changes, I can add it to the cvs version :)

Cheers
.eivind
Hi,