[Middlegen-user] I Have a problwm with jboss 3.0.x and middlegen
Joao Cerdeira
2003-09-10 08:24:20 UTC

i have a relation where the private key is also foreign key.

and middlegen give a warning

says: Jboss 3.0.x do not support private key that is also foreign key.

I want to now if is already a solution for this.

thanks in advance

Note: i can't use jboss 3.2.x because 3.0.x is already in the prodution.

joão Cerdeira
--
João António Figueira Cerdeira <mailto:***@multicert.com>

***@multicert.com

Investigação, Desenvolvimento e Consultadoria
Gestor de E-Bussiness

MULTICERT S.A.

http://www.multicert.com/

Edifício Correios de Portugal - Praça da Trindade, 32, 3º Andar

4000-539 Porto - Portugal

Tel: +351 223 391 810

Fax: +351 223 391 811
Eivind Waaler
2003-09-12 01:45:49 UTC
If this is the CMR/CMP problem with JBoss you could maybe try the
fkcmp=3D"false" parameter to the cmp20 plugin?

You could also try to check with the JBoss community, as they know more
about JBoss than us.. :-)

=2Eeivind
Post by Joao Cerdeira
Hi,
=20
i have a relation where the private key is also foreign key.
=20
and middlegen give a warning
=20
says: Jboss 3.0.x do not support private key that is also foreign key.
=20
=20
I want to now if is already a solution for this.
=20
=20
thanks in advance
=20
Note: i can't use jboss 3.2.x because 3.0.x is already in the prodution.
=20
jo=E3o Cerdeira
=20
--=20
=20
=20
=09
=20
=20
Investiga=E7=E3o, Desenvolvimento e Consultadoria
=09Gestor de E-Bussiness
=20
MULTICERT S.A.
=20
=09
=20
http://www.multicert.com/
=20
Edif=EDcio Correios de Portugal - Pra=E7a da Trindade, 32, 3=BA Andar
=20
=09
=20
4000-539 Porto - Portugal=20