[Middlegen-user] Generating empty ejbcreate
Leonardo Razuk Jorge Froede
2003-10-21 15:51:02 UTC
Hi All,

Sorry for the blank mail..

I need to know how to generate the bean class with an empty ejbcreate
method using middlegen. Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Leo
Eivind Waaler
2003-10-22 08:22:03 UTC
Your table cannot have any required columns, and pk generation must be
disabled in Middlegen.. I haven't tried this, but I guess you'd end up
with an empty create method..

.eivind