[Middlegen-user] Middlegen3?
Darren Hartford
2004-05-14 15:47:07 UTC
Hey all,
Just curious of the present state of the mystical Middlegen3. There some JIRA stuff, but that's the only information that seems available at this moment (unless there is a Wiki/Blog I'm missing!).

Has Middlegen3 and related EJB/Hibernate/JDO plugins reached a state where users/developers could download from a CVS location and start testing to get ready for the new Middlegen3 framework, or if it is not stable enough, estimated timeline for people to continue using Middlegen2 until the devs are happy with Middlegen3?

-D
Aslak Hellesøy
2004-05-14 23:02:05 UTC
Post by Darren Hartford
Hey all,
Just curious of the present state of the mystical Middlegen3. There some JIRA stuff, but that's the only information that seems available at this moment (unless there is a Wiki/Blog I'm missing!).
Has Middlegen3 and related EJB/Hibernate/JDO plugins reached a state where users/developers could download from a CVS location and start testing to get ready for the new Middlegen3 framework, or if it is not stable enough, estimated timeline for people to continue using Middlegen2 until the devs are happy with Middlegen3?
Middlegen3 is work in (slow) progress - so don't hold your breath :-)

No plugins have been ported....

Keep going with 2 is my best advice.

Aslak
Post by Darren Hartford