[Middlegen-user] middlegen plugins
Marios Moutzouris
2005-02-17 09:45:45 UTC
Hello,

Where do I download the plugins, cmp and struts?

Thanks

Marios
Ian Spivey
2005-02-17 10:52:14 UTC
MiddlegenIDE plugin is available here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=middlegenide+plugin

Apache Struts is available here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=struts

The J2EE 1.3 SDK is available here (on, admittedly, the *second* link
on google):
http://www.google.com/search?q=j2ee+sdk+cmp

Best of luck!

Marios
Marios Moutzouris
2005-02-18 08:26:53 UTC
Under the Plugin dropdown it is listed that CMP 2.0 is not available. I
thought it was possible to generate using CMP. Any ideas?

Thanks
Marios
Ian Spivey
2005-02-18 10:57:30 UTC
In order to help you out, I went to the effort of googling
"middlegenide cmp plugin," like this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=middlegenide+cmp+plugin

The first link is to a MiddlegenIDE wiki, which says "The current
version of MiddlegenIDE only supports generating Hibernate." I'm not
100% certain, though, because I've never used MiddlegenIDE myself --
but I'm guessing if the wiki and the program both say it only supports
hibernate, you're probably SOL. Although, frankly, I'd recommend
learning to use hibernate if you aren't already tied to CMP.

And before you ask, you can find out about it here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=hibernate

Enjoy!

Marios Moutzouris
2005-02-18 10:23:15 UTC
Hello again,

I seem to be getting the following errors. And would like to know whats
causing all of these errors.

Thanks
Marios

;
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1024: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method setPageNo (java.lang.Integer)
[javac] location: class chameleon.interfaces.PageValue
[javac] pagePersistence.setPageNo(pageForm.getPageNo());
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1038: setPageNo(java.lang.Integer) in
chameleon.web.struts.Pag
Form cannot be applied to (int)
[javac] pageForm.setPageNo(pagePersistence.getPageNo());
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1052: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method setDateLong (java.lang.Long)
[javac] location: class chameleon.interfaces.GenericarticleValue
[javac]
genericarticlePersistence.setDateLong(genericarticleForm.getDa
eLong());
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1053: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method setActive1 (java.lang.Byte)
[javac] location: class chameleon.interfaces.GenericarticleValue
[javac]
genericarticlePersistence.setActive1(genericarticleForm.getAct
ve1());
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1054: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method setDate1fromLong (java.lang.Long)
[javac] location: class chameleon.interfaces.GenericarticleValue
[javac]
genericarticlePersistence.setDate1fromLong(genericarticleForm.
etDate1fromLong());
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1055: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method setDate1toLong (java.lang.Long)
[javac] location: class chameleon.interfaces.GenericarticleValue
[javac]
genericarticlePersistence.setDate1toLong(genericarticleForm.ge
Date1toLong());
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1056: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method setActive2 (java.lang.Byte)
[javac] location: class chameleon.interfaces.GenericarticleValue
[javac]
genericarticlePersistence.setActive2(genericarticleForm.getAct
ve2());
[javac] ^
[javac]
C:\Dev\apps\middlegen-2.1\samples\build\gen-src\chameleon\adapter\Tr
nslatorUtil.java:1057: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : method setDate2fromLong (java.lang.Long)
[javac] location: class chameleon.interfaces.GenericarticleValue
[javac]
genericarticlePersistence.setDate2fromLong(genericarticleForm.
etDate2fromLong());
[javac] ^
[javac] 100 errors