[Middlegen-user] many2many
Vishal Shanbhag
2005-01-03 21:13:11 UTC
Hi Karl

I definitely think that this would be a worthwhile
change. Are you going to take a lead on this? Has this
change already been made?

Please let me know.

Best
Vishal

RE: [Middlegen-user] many2many

Baum, Karl
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:17:33 -0700

Without spending too much time looking into it, this
seems like it would be an easy
enough change. To sum up, I think the many2many tag
should not limit the number of
tables referenced, but simply specify the many to many
relationship exists. Does
anyone else think this would be a worthwhile change?
Thanks.

karl

________________________________

2005-01-04 12:16:11 UTC
Hi karl

I definitely agree that this would be a worthwhile
change. Are you going to take a lead on this?

Please let me know

Best
Vishal

________________________________

[...]

while still indicating that certain relationships are
many to many? Thanks.
karl
on ITManagersJournal
Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you
think of them. Give us
Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates!
Click to find out more

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com
Baum, Karl
2005-01-04 12:16:33 UTC
Hi Vishal. I believe this was actually fixed already. If you are still seeing the issue, let me know. Thanks.

-karl

________________________________

Eivind Waaler
2005-01-05 13:24:59 UTC
Yeah, we added a patch from Karl sometime in mid october.. :)

.eivind
Vishal Shanbhag
2005-01-05 16:16:02 UTC
thanks guys!!
Middlegen is simply awesome.

Best
Vishal
Post by Baum, Karl
Hi Vishal. I believe this was actually fixed
already. If you are still seeing the issue, let me
know. Thanks.
Post by Baum, Karl
-karl
________________________________
on behalf of Vishal Shanbhag
Sent: Mon 1/3/2005 6:12 PM
Post by Baum, Karl
relationship exists. Does
anyone else think this would be a worthwhile
change?
Post by Baum, Karl
Thanks.
karl
________________________________
Post by Baum, Karl
relationships are many to many?
Thanks.
karl
Guide on
Post by Baum, Karl
ITManagersJournal
Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you
think of them. Give us
Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift
Certificates!
Post by Baum, Karl
Click to find out more
Post by Eivind Waaler
Post by Baum, Karl
Send holiday email and support a worthy cause. Do
good.
Post by Baum, Karl
http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
post-holiday blues
Post by Baum, Karl
Get a FREE limited edition SourceForge.net t-shirt
from ThinkGeek.
Post by Baum, Karl
It's fun and FREE -- well,
almost....http://www.thinkgeek.com/sfshirt