[Middlegen-user] A newbie question
David Sills
2003-07-29 15:40:26 UTC
Just started looking at middlegen. It looks great!

Is CVS access to the source code the only way to see
it? Is there a source distribution that I'm missing?

Another question: is it possible to disable the
relationship "guessing" feature, so that only those
relationships actually specified in the ANT file are
implemented? I may only want some relationships
exposed through EJBs, in other words.

Thanks!

David Sills

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
David Sills

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
sabat
2003-07-29 19:12:07 UTC
Post by David Sills
Just started looking at middlegen. It looks great!
Is CVS access to the source code the only way to see
it? Is there a source distribution that I'm missing?
The middlegen guys are in the process of moving to a new CVS repo hosted
somewhere else, but you can try

cvs -d :pserver:***@cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/middlegen login
(use empty password)
Post by David Sills
Another question: is it possible to disable the
relationship "guessing" feature, so that only those
relationships actually specified in the ANT file are
implemented? I may only want some relationships
exposed through EJBs, in other words.
You can specify the relationships, which is what you want. See build.xml
in the samples/ directory.
Post by David Sills
Thanks!
David Sills