[Middlegen-user] SQL to Java types
Steve Knight
2002-02-21 14:03:07 UTC
Hey,
I haven't looked at the code for how sql fields get mapped to Java types yet, but how can I change the mappings such that MEDIUMINT gets translated to java.lang.Integer rather than java.lang.Short?

Thanks,

Steve
a***@netcom.no
2002-02-21 14:14:05 UTC
Unfortunately you can't. It was possible in the previous version, but
disabled in the current version. I'll make a way to specify this via
the gui and also via ant some day. Hopefully quite soon.\

Aslak

Steve
Steve Knight
2002-02-21 14:29:02 UTC
Ok, no problem...I'll just use that lovely "Find Usages" feature in IDEA to
change what I need.

Thanks,

Steve