[Middlegen-user] @ejb.data-object tags
Gregory Joseph
2003-03-20 11:08:04 UTC

I just noticed that middlegen generated some attributes in the
@ejb.data-object tags in my cmp beans that are not document in
xdoclet1.2beta2 (but they are in 1.1.2)

The tag is as follows:
* @ejb.data-object
* container="true"
* setdata="true"
* generate="true"

and actually the only attribute documented for this tag in xdoclet is
"extends".
Is it missing from the current xdoclet documentation or not supported anymore
(then i guess middlegen shouldn't use them since I was told on this list that
middlegen isn't "compatible" with xdoclet 1.1.2)

Maybe I should cross-post this on xdoclet's ml as well?

Cheers

a***@netcom.no
2003-03-20 12:22:27 UTC
As you say, this is an xdoclet issue. Please post it to xdoclet-
***@lists.sf.net

Aslak

Gregory Joseph
2003-03-20 13:31:02 UTC
okay, well then, it's just missing doc on their side, I guess they know it. I
always find it pretty annoying when someone complains that my docs are not
complete ;)

sorry for the useless traffic!

cheers

As you say, this is an xdoclet issue. Please post it to xdoclet-
***@lists.sf.net

Aslak

I just noticed that middlegen generated some attributes in the
@ejb.data-object tags in my cmp beans that are not document in
xdoclet1.2beta2 (but they are in 1.1.2)
* container="true"
* setdata="true"
* generate="true"
and actually the only attribute documented for this tag in xdoclet is
"extends".
Is it missing from the current xdoclet documentation or not
supported anymore
(then i guess middlegen shouldn't use them since I was told on
this list that
middlegen isn't "compatible" with xdoclet 1.1.2)
Maybe I should cross-post this on xdoclet's ml as well?
Cheers
Does your code think in ink? You could win a Tablet PC.
Get a free Tablet PC hat just for playing. What are you waiting for?