[Middlegen-user] Can't see middlegen UI
Sreedhar, Dantam
2004-10-13 13:26:23 UTC

Today I have downloaded the 2.1 version. Getting started document says
that I would a pop up window when run "ant". But I am not getting any
GUI when I run this command. This command has created airline.ear file
without opening GUI. I have tried to run this both on Windows and on
Solaris. On both systems I am not getting any window. Am I missing some
thing here?

Thanks,
-Sreedhar
Eivind Waaler
2004-10-13 13:45:01 UTC
There is a gui property to the ant task. This is set via the gui property
in the sample. Either set it when running Middlegen:

ant -Dgui=true

Or create a build.properties file with the property set:

gui=true

Hope this works :)
.eivind
Hi,