[Middlegen-user] Question on Hibernate & Struts plug-ins
J***@VerizonWireless.com
2004-01-27 15:34:42 UTC
I am contemplating using Middlegen (2.0 VO) to generate Struts (1.1) and
Hibernate (2.1.1) classes for an application that I am working on.
I have a few questions that I can't seem to find answers to in the
documentation of Middlegen.
First a little background on the project. It is a conversion from an
existing application.
The database is Oracle, it already exists and can not be altered.
Eivind Waaler