[Middlegen-user] problems compiling newest cvs
Grant Marblestone
2002-04-12 12:16:17 UTC
Howdy,

I noticed that when i got the latest source to compile it said that
:middlegen/src/java/entity-cmp.j is no longer in the repository....
:middlegen/ssrc/java/EntityCMPClassType.java is no longer in the
repository....
:middlegen/ssrc/java/EntityCMPTagsHandler.java is no longer in the
repository....

Then i had many compiling error trying to build middlegen.......

Anyone else>>> or just me AGAIN! :)

Grant
a***@netcom.no
2002-04-12 13:13:32 UTC
I must have forgotten to add some new stuff. I'm leaving for the week-
end, so I won't be able to commit it (I'm not on my laptop). In the
meanwhile, check out the BEFORE_CLASSTYPE_REFACTORING tag. It should
compile fine.

Sorry for any convenience. I'll fix the CVS HEAD on Sunday night.

Have a nice W-E