[Middlegen-user] middlegenIDE and Oracle 10g VIEWS
Mal
2005-02-08 11:55:54 UTC

Looking at the past postings, it looks like I'm having the opposite
problem to other oracle users. I can't see any views, I can see and use
all the tables perfectly, but cannot see any database views.

Has anyone else encountered this ?

I can fill in my Database url, username, password and schema, all works
for tables, but no sign of any views.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mal
Takashi Okamoto
2005-02-08 21:28:46 UTC
From: Mal <***@mallabar.co.uk>
Subject: [Middlegen-user] middlegenIDE and Oracle 10g VIEWS
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:54:14 -0000
Post by Mal
problem to other oracle users. I can't see any views, I can see and use
all the tables perfectly, but cannot see any database views.
Has anyone else encountered this ?
Current MiddlegenIDE doesn't support view. Next version will support it.

regards,

Takashi Okamoto
Takashi Okamoto
2005-02-09 12:48:49 UTC
Hi all,

I released middlgenide 1.0.2. This version supports view. Please
download it here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36044&package_id=141545&release_id=303651

regards,

Takashi Okamoto