[Middlegen-user] xml encoding
Ivan Hernández Serrano
2004-08-22 14:23:28 UTC
Hi, I am using middlegen to generate hibernate hbm.xml files from my
postgresql database, everything goes smooth ... the question is, what do
I have to do in order to get my xml files with the encoding set to
iso-8859-1? I mean I want all my xml files begin with something like
this

thanks in advance
ivan
Russell Simpkins
2004-08-22 18:34:05 UTC
Use ant. Ant has two tasks that should fit the bill. Translate is an
optional task that will change encodings. Replace is a core task that
will allow you to do search and replace.

ivan
Eivind Waaler
2004-08-25 06:12:01 UTC
Alternatively you could change the template. The header of the xml file is
found in the top of the hibernate.vm file.

=2Eeivind
Post by Russell Simpkins
Use ant. Ant has two tasks that should fit the bill. Translate is an
optional task that will change encodings. Replace is a core task that
will allow you to do search and replace.
Hi, I am using middlegen to generate hibernate hbm.xml files from my
postgresql database, everything goes smooth ... the question is, what do
I have to do in order to get my xml files with the encoding set to
iso-8859-1? I mean I want all my xml files begin with something like
this
<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"iso-8859-1"?>
thanks in advance
ivan